Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I finally feel like writing...

...about my life in Cambodia!,
was it because of the hot weather, the heat and the sweat? I don't know but I was feeling lazy, my ideas were slow and was not inspired to start this new blog project. Finally here I am, raw, ready and smily, after a long night storm that soaked me this morning on my way to work, with only an old broken raining suit on me that I found on my flat's living room floor. Maybe this water did in fact refresh my ideas and set my brain ready to go. I don't really know, I only know that I do feel like writing and sharing feelings and thoughts as one barang more that I am now. Barang means french in khmer language and because of colonisation times, all white people here are commonly spoken to as barangs. I like the sonority, maybe not that much the reason for it, but I'll do my best  as a barang during this months in this land of smiles. :)


1 comment:

  1. Expectante por conocer tus aventuras y experiencias en Camboyeah!!! Me encanta que las compartas Beusilla

    ReplyDelete